Guests are free to bring their favorite chairs and blankets, along with their own food and drinks, as they watch acts perform on the mansion’s elevated gazebo. You'll also have the ability to purchase custom made wood-fire pizzas at every single show this season! The Hegeler Carus Mansion has partnered with Passini's Pizza for most of the 2020 season. Passini's will be selling authentic wood-fire pizzas, baked on location to your specifications!
Patience will be required at this, and all other music events this year. Grounds will open at 6:00pm the evening of each concert. Bands will take the stage at approximately 6:30pm and play a relaxed two hour set. The cost for entry to these shows is only $5.00 per person. There is no pre-registration, simply arrive at the Hegeler Carus grounds and pay at gate!
Smoking, vaping and the use of candles/tiki torches is expressly forbidden on the Mansion grounds.
Here's the Music Schedule for the 2020 Season:
- June 19th - Steve and Steve
- June 26th -Al and Jeannie Brown
- July 3rd - No Concert
- July 10th - Last Call
- July 17th - Henry Torpedo Boys
- July 24th - Double Dave Trio
- July 31st - Moementum
- August 7th - Silverstrings
- August 14th - Three Day Weekend
- August 21st - Last Warning
- August 28th - Crossroads
- September 4th - Long Ladder Home
- September 11th- Steve Sharp Band
- September 18th- Big Uproar